Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another Lazy Summer Day...

I like how laid back it is in summer, but I really wish it'd be the time for me to be able to enhance my talents. I know one really doesn't need cooking lessons (just as long as you get to boil water and turn the stove on, you're good to go and all that jazz), but then, I want to learn more. I want to create more dishes I was afraid to try before because peers would always claim how "difficult" or "time consuming" making the dish is, but for me, the best food is made by taking things step by step at a steady pace.

I had read once in a comic book that when one cooks, one has to have positive feelings so that the food will make its consumers experience joy just through the consumption of the dish. At first I really didn't pay much attention to this, but today, I officially believe this.

Today I wanted to make a healthy lunch (none of those greasy leftovers re-fried by the maid and turned into piping hot, even more greasy food if you please.) so yeah, I made some white sauce for those pasta noodles shaped like the wheels of a cart. While cooking it, some old pervert at our backyard decided to partially show me the action of him, 'scuse my language, jacking off. So yeah, it really did set me off since he did that yesterday too. When I cooked my lunch, I had someone taste the sauce, and it was just right. After eating it, I had developed stomach pains, and you get the after-effects. I checked all the ingredients, and none were past their expiration date, and I had thoroughly fried the bacon bits, so why did I develop a tummy ache? Strange...

I hope someday I'll be able to live in a different house, far away from that old maniac (if castration on human beings wasn't banned, I swear...) so that I'll be able to cook with not too many bad thoughts buzzing through my brain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment