Sunday, May 2, 2010

Kuuchen.

I've developed a love for hetalia character songs. My favorite has to be The German Anthem sung by Ludwig (Germany), not just because I'm yeah...Germany, but its actually quite cute xD Someone did a jazz version of the song and I loved it too.

Right now I'm listening to The Delicious Tomato Song sung by Lovino (S.Italy) which is pretty catchy xD Buon Tomatoooo~.

I've noticed that my drawings have been improving bit by bit, which I'm proud of, right now (even if my friends draw WAYY better than me xD) All the practice I get from drawing character sheets and boredom are paying off.

I haven't been baking things besides cookies and those bar cookies, I want to bake cake soon.

Cakes are wonderful, but extremely heat-delicate (our oven's temp control has been scratched out, so yeah, it'll be hard to check the temp, and those oven thermometers are pretty harsh on my wallet T.T. The last time I had made cake (not cheesecake, mind you) was when I was 8, so yeah...7 years of not making cake from scratch orz I hope I don't burn the cake. If I do, I'm going to have to make extra icing just to hide the bitter burnt taste. Even if I do like the crunchy and slightly salty taste of it :))

Oh, and just to let it out, Kuuchen is German for cake :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment